My Spring Must-Haves:
• Denim Vest
• Black & Gold Jewelry
• Maxi Dresses & Skirts
• Dressy Shorts (Solids or Printed)
• Sheer, Button-Down Blouses
• Cream Lace Tops, Dresses, Shorts, or Skirts
• Studded Detail on Jewelry, Sandals, or Tops
• Cross-body Purse (Neutral or Bright)
• Flat Espadrilles
• Military Jacket
• Denim Jacket (Traditional or Bright)
• White Jeans
• Chambray Top
• Statement Necklaces
• Black & White
All of these are options that would work well into your current wardrobe. I think that none of these are splurge items. When purchasing remember to think about the use that you might get out of it and consider whether or not it is a wise investment. As always, I encourage you to seek out the best deals and steals. I have just discovered a Nordstrom Rack close to where I work so I will follow-up with you on any good finds that I get of course. Happy Shopping!
Giambattista Valli (My Fave)
1) Chambray shirts, both light and dark shades.
2) Big and Bright, bubble necklaces.
3) Oxford shoes, both traditional and non-traditional.
What are you loving as you transition your wardrobes?